L.I.C Index du Forum
L.I.C
travianS4

L.I.C Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [FULL] David Bowie Space Oddit.y ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L.I.C Index du Forum -> partie public -> oberge
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
frodytaman

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] David Bowie Space Oddit.y Répondre en citant

David Bowie Space Oddity > bit.ly/1t3bXrP

David Bowie Space Oddity

10cf746e54
In the US, it stalled at 124. The Washington Post. This article is about the David Bowie song. The early version of "Space Oddity" was recorded on 2 February 1969 for Bowie's promotional film Love You Till Tuesday.[6] This recording became commercially available in 1984, on a belated VHS release of the film and accompanying soundtrack album. Retrieved 2014-03-27.

Retrieved 23 January 2016. Recommended For You Get Science Emails & Alerts Sign-Up Learn More More Featured Tech Insider Select Watch & Learn This animated map shows what's directly across the ocean if you're in North and South America Here's the destruction different asteroids would cause if they hit Earth Here’s what would happen if the Earth stopped spinning Latest Research The Internet of Things 2015 Report 25 Big Tech Predictions for 2016 Codebreaker Podcast Listen. Space Oddity Lyrics from The Best Of Bowie. "Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig Talk THE SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTY". In the season 6 episode "The One After Vegas" the character Joey sings part of the song.[48] The film The Mother (2003) also has the song in its soundtrack, as do the Spanish sci-fi film Eva (2011) and French drama film Bird People (2014).[citation needed] The song is used in Ben Stiller's 2013 The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, featuring an older David Bowie. Bowie recorded a stripped-down, acoustic version in late 1979,[13] which was issued in February 1980 as the B-side of "Alabama Song". The tracks were "Space Oddity", "Changes" and "Velvet Goldmine" (RCA 2593). David Bowie vocals, acoustic guitar, Stylophone Mick Wayne lead guitar Herbie Flowers bass guitar Terry Cox drums Paul Buckmaster string arrangement Tony Visconti flutes, woodwinds Rick Wakeman Mellotron . Channel 4 and The Guardian 1 1 Check url= value (help). Retrieved 13 May 2014.

the flash s01e14 720 xredhot in cleveland s06top gear season 22 episode 5george benson badempire s01e09 720pGood Day to Die Hardnothing to losetiras so que naohes not that into youfamily guy s10

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L.I.C Index du Forum -> partie public -> oberge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006